- Admitted to Kentucky Bar, 2010
- President, 12th Judicial Circuit Bar Association
- Member, KBA Young Lawyers’ Division
- Member, KBA Elder Law Division
- University of Louisville (B.A., 2007)
- University of Kentucky (J.D. 2010)
Chelsey Brammell is an associate at Brammell Law Office, in New Castle and La Grange, Kentucky. She practices in the areas of Elder Law, Estate Planning, Real Estate, Domestic Relations, and Planning and Zoning. She is a member of the Kentucky Bar, Elder Law and Young Lawyers Divisions, and is currently serving as President of the 12th Judicial Circuit Bar Association, serving Oldham, Henry, and Trimble Counties. She represents the Trimble County Planning & Zoning Commission, and is active in her neighborhood Homeowner’s Association.
Chelsey earned her B.A. from the University of Louisville, Magna Cum Laude, and her J.D. from the University of Kentucky College of Law.